PriSEC Reforms in 50/5 Phase 1 :
- Movable and immovable property accepted as a collateral by commercial banks.
- Practical customs e-payment mechanisms expedited across the country.
- Credit score provided and permission granted to private firms and individuals to access credit information on borrowers.
- Tax E-filing procedures and practices approved by the Afghan Cabinet.
- New export guidelines developed and export procedures shortened from 10 to 5 steps.
- Equivalence mechanism and essential standards developed in line with the WTO Technical Barriers to Trade (TBT) Agreement by Afghanistan National Standards Association (ANSA) to increase exports.
- Help Desk Procedures established at Customs
- Risk Management Procedures established at Customs
- Afghanistan Central Business Registry (ACBR) business license issuance centers expanded to 22 provinces
- Datacenters at ACBR established and activated, increasing information transparency.
- GIRoA Small, Medium and Micro Enterprises (SME) strategy and implementation plan developed in collaboration with OECD.
- Investment guide and investment directory developed in collaboration with the private sector
- PPP clause and chapter developed in the investment promotion and incentive package guidelines.
- Regulation developed for Industrial Parks to more effectively translate the implementation of the Industrial Parks (IP)s policy into administrative action within the government administrative apparatus.
- Tracking system for electricity connection and complaints operationalized.