Working Group 5:
Working Group Meetings
- WG5 focuses on facilitating the process of regulatory changes and amendments to the laws proposed by other Working Groups within PriSEC. Because regulations and laws are cross-cutting issues and they relate to the work of all other working groups, WG5’s agenda and Action Plan is drawn from the work of the other working groups. WG5 is tasked with progress on all of the World Bank (WBG) Doing Business Indicators covered by PriSEC as they relate to regulatory changes.Working Group 5 meets twice a month and 24 times a year. Additional meetings are held an exceptional basis should 2 of the Co-Chairs call for one.
The group will be co-chaired by the Ministry of Justice (MoJ), Office of the 2nd Vice President (OSVP) and Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Industries (ACCI).
- Ministry of Justice (MoJ)
Office of the 2nd Vice President (OSVP)
Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Industries (ACCI)
- Ministry of Industry and Commerce (MoIC)
Ministry of Finance (MoF)
- Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Industries (ACCI)
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- Afghanistan Women Chamber of Commerce and Industries (AWCCI)
- Afghanistan Women Business Federation (AWBF)
- Ministry of Urban Development and Housing (MUDH)
- Afghanistan Land Authority (Arazi)
- Financial Disputes Resolution Commission (FDRC)